Becoming A Member Is Easy
Like any financial institution, we need you to provide us with both of these for identity verification:
- A valid US Social Security number (we require the physical card for youth accounts only)
- A current state driver's license, photo ID card, resident alien card, or US passport
You can become a member of BOND Community FCU if any of the following applies to you:
- You live, work, worship, or volunteer in our field of membership (defined by these neighborhoods).
Druid Hills (South of Ponce)
Old Fourth Ward
2. You have a parent, grandparent, sibling, child, spouse, or roommate who is already a BOND member.
3. You volunteer with or are a member of any cooperative in our Field of Membership, such as:
4. You are an Atlanta Habitat for Humanity homeowner, employee, or volunteer.